"Consciously we teach what we know, unconsciously we teach who we are." Hamachek, 1999

segunda-feira, 6 de abril de 2015

One month - Um Mês

Good afternoon!

Yesterday the blog had its first month birthday and I'd like to make a self-reflection about it.
It was 747 visits, I believe that many of them were mine or automatic visits from United States for example. Even though, in general, I believe that I'm doing my job, sharing what I am learning in Finland with my colleagues in Brazil. I believe that us "Teachers for the Future" need to be the multipliers of successful practices that we are knowing.
I've started the blog one month late and I feel that many information were not posted on it, and they are in piece of papers in my desk. I need to group them and post on the blog.
Some friends are reading the blog frequently and looking for me to ask some questions and to discuss about education. By seeing this I think that some of my goals are being achieved.
Today the blog has two different sections, the regular posts and the methodologies section, but I intend to put more sections later.
Thanks for everyone who had or has interest in reading it.

Boa tarde a todos!

Ontem o blog completou um mês de atividade. Com este mês gostaria de fazer uma reflexão sobre o mesmo.
Foram 747 visitas, acredito que muitas delas foram minhas, ou visitas automáticas de sites dos Estados Unidos entre outras. Mesmo assim, no geral, acredito que estou fazendo minha parte, transmitindo um pouco do que estou aprendendo aqui na Finlândia para os colegas do Brasil. Acredito que nós "Professores para o Futuro" precisamos ser multiplicadores de práticas de sucesso que estamos conhecendo.
Comecei o blog um mês atrasado e já sinto que muitas informações acabaram guardadas em minhas anotações em papéis avulsos. Preciso juntá-las e trazer para o blog.
Alguns amigos estão lendo o blog frequentemente e me procurando para tirar dúvidas e discutir sobre isso. Vendo isto acho que alguns objetivos estão sendo atingidos.
Atualmente o blog conta com as postagens normais e a seção Metodologias, porém pretendo colocar mais seções em breve.
Muito obrigado a todos que tiveram ou têm o interesse em ler.

Bruno Pereira Garcês

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário